Appreciated university community, the Industrial University of Santander, through its UIS e-Idiomas program of the Foreign Relations office, and Altissia invite you to participate in the contest in its third installment in 2020.
Next, we present the bases of the contest:
- Contest period: from October 1 to November 30, 2020
- Participants: all active members  of the UIS e-Idiomas Program who have an account in Altissia (online platform and / or application) and who study at least 24 hours during the contest period. Members of the university community who are not registered should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request its activation (this activation will be done 4 to 5 business days after sending the registration form completely filled out) .
- Mechanics of the contest: during the contest period, for every 3 accumulated hours of study on the Altissia online platform and / or its application, you will obtain one (1) point.
Example: If you accumulate 30 hours of study from October 1 to November 30, 2020, you will get 10 points.
- Draw: It will take place during the first week of December 2020, and will be in charge of Altissia. After the draw, an email will be sent to the winners to inform them of the prize obtained.
- Awards: • 1st place winner: one (1) laptop.
• 2nd place winner: one (1) tablet.
• 3rd Place Winner: One (1) waterproof portable wireless speaker.
• 4th place winner: One (1) wireless headphones.
• 5th place winner: One (1) portable wireless speaker.
• 6th place winner: One (1) portable wireless speaker.
- Award ceremony: It will take place during the week of December 7 to 11, 2020, except for force majeure situations. Shipments will only be made in the Colombian national territory.
- Acceptance of the bases: participation in the contest implies acceptance of the bases described above.
Make the most of your time at home using the Altissia platform and application of the UIS e-Languages program for free.
Learn and improve your knowledge in a second language !!